What’s required to have a customer (user) setup with Web Services for Rapid Rater:
- Verify the customer has rates setup for the lanes they will be shipping for.
- Setup an MT Direct username and password.
- Open a work order and provide the following details:
- Web Services is requested for: Rapid Rater
- Username and password for the customer
- Account code
- An example of what the customer would enter on the Rapid Rater (from city, to city, weight, dims), along with a full screen shot of the request and response received of your example under the customer’s sign on.
- A contact name and email address for the customer, in case there are any future changes to our web services.
IT will then provide all details on what is required for the customer to use this web service, including an example request and response.